Thursday, March 01, 2012

Great Review of our Xtreme tour

From: Vicki [#%$$€$))$#@kc.rr.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:11 PM To: Adventure Antigua Subject: Wonderful Excursion Hello Adventure Antigua.....What a wonderful excursion we had on Mon., Feb. 20 with Ross, Treavor (sp. ?), and Jordain (sp. ?). What a sweetie Ross is and so knowledgeable for such a young age. All the guys were polite, helpful, and pleasant. Please relay how pleased we were with them - I was the fat blonde in the blue swimsuit sitting at the very front. What A Ride!!! I was surprised and shocked when Ross mentioned he got motion sickness yet here he was driving the boat. The lunch was awesome and a refreshing change from the ship food. I was leery from what I had researched for Sting Ray City as I had done this before but in the Cayman Islands. It was so much better than what I was expecting and was nice to be the only excursion group there at the time. I hope I can find my receipt for the pics that were taken. What a beautiful island with beautiful beaches and would love to come and visit sometime. Thanks Again! vicki nunemaker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eli! My husband and I were on your March 1st Xtreme tour (left at 9am from Dickenson beach). My name is Shaya and his is Andy Assareh. I was wondering if you could let me know what the email was for the Stingray City pictures-- we seem to have lost our slip with the information and we'd love to get our hands on those pictures! Thank you!

365 said...

hi there, you can get to them on stingray@candw.ag