Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy guests with Adventure Antigua

Not much time to write the blog today but thought you would like this one (thanks tracy):

From: Tracy Porter [xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com]


Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:41 PM

To: Adventure Antigua

Subject: RE: AA-Booking Xtreme Circumnav Confirmation Oct 1st x1





Nell,



I just wanted to write and let you know how much fun I had on the Xtreme Circumnav on October 1st. I went on the eco tour last year and also had a great time. Tony, one of your employees, is such an incredible guy and he actually remembered me from the previous year which was incredible. I look forward to returning to Antigua and hanging out with you all again. Thanks for making the trip so much fun!!





Tracy Porter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that my wife and I had so much fun on the Xtreme Circumnav tour on Friday, October 9th! It was by far the best trip we took on our week long stay in Antigua. JD and Chris were awesome! We had such a good time and can't wait to come back and try another tour! My only question is JD had on an Adventure Antigua t shirt with Hell's Gate on the back. Is there anyway I could buy one of those?!! Thanks again guys for everything!

Kyle Sutherland
Galley Bay Resort 10/4-10/11
email: tksuther@hotmail.com

365 said...

hey kyle, thanks for the comment. i sent it to nell who can send you a t-shirt if you like. please come again.

Anonymous said...

We will definitely be back soon! Thanks for passing this on to Nell. We can't wait to get some tshirts!

Kyle
tksuther@hotmail.com